Your FREE PDF Includes the Following:
- A 'Main Board' template to help you organize your paperwork, your schedules, and your delivery specs
- A 'Structure Map' template to help you organize your story (or many individual videos) on a single board
- Full-size detailed screenshots of the actual real-world Trello boards that I used to edit the TV show Empire
- The 10-step process for building repeatable template cards for all of your individual scenes (or videos) that will save you hours of prep time
- An additional 'Getting Started Guide' that walks you through WHY I designed this workflow and HOW to build yours the same way
About the Author, Zack Arnold:
Hi. I’m an award-winning film & television editor (Burn Notice, Empire, Shooter, Glee), member of the American Cinema Editors, a documentary director (GO FAR: The Christopher Rush Story), and creator of the Optimize Yourself program (formerly ‘Fitness In Post’).
I help ambitious creative professionals like you learn how to more efficiently manage your time, energy, and attention so you can maximize your focus and creativity, minimize depression and burnout, and become the best version of yourself. After all, what’s the point of sacrificing your health for the sake of your career if you don’t have the energy to enjoy your life?
Part of my personal development quest has been learning how to optimize my workflow so I can minimize the amount of time spent on "busy work" and maximize the time I need to be creative and focus on my "life's work." Trello is the foundation of my entire workflow.